Saturday, December 8, 2007

ready, set....


I've been doing a lot of online ordering recently to collect everything I need to get printing my first big project – wedding thank you cards {that should have been done two months ago...}. I am already fed up with paying brokerage fees for US orders, which totalled about $150 for my VanSon ink and my order from Boxcar alone. That's on TOP of the shipping costs. I am on a mission to find Canadian suppliers, so if anyone out there has any recommendations, I would be thrilled.

The good news is that I almost have everything I need and it is so much fun to receive all of these goodies in the mail! I also ordered some paper samples from French Paper, who have such amazing design {there is an article about their design firm in the latest issue of HOW magazine, which is a very good read}. And I recieved some Lettra paper samples from Crane, the last thing I must order before I can start my cards. I can't wait to get going!

No comments: